Weight Hoop™ | Fithoop
Have fun burning up to 100 calories in 10 minutes! Hooping with a weighted fitness (fithoop) hula hoop is proven to burn as many calories as step aerobics.
Have fun burning up to 100 calories in 10 minutes! Hooping with a weighted hula hoop is proven to burn as many calories as step aerobics.
As seen on
Shape your waistline!
Hooping with Weight Hoop for 10-20 minutes a day will whittle your waist and give visible definition
Hooping with Weight Hoop targets your abs, obliques and strengthens the muscles in your back and Core.
1. Tone and strengthen core muscles. These muscles include abdomen, glutes, thighs, hips, knees, legs, lower back, and with the right form of hooping, the forearms and shoulders.
2. Help to enhance your mood. It’s like being a kid again! This is an exercise that is fun and lively.
3. Strengthen your back and spine. With this exercise, your body is increasing your range of motion and flexibility.
4. Benefit your weight loss journey. Hooping is a low-impact exercise that combines strength training and cardio and can burn 200 to 400 calories in just 30 minutes.
5. Improve your balance and coordination. The rhythm and timing efforts it requires to hoopercise helps to improve your body movements and agility.
Recent Studies by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) revealed that working out with a weighted hula hoop burns about as many calories per minute as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walk.
As you know, the hula hoop is a beneficial and happy movement. Hooping will slim your waist, tone your body, improve flexibility, stimulate laughter and joy…
Also, the weight and design of the Weight Hoop spins slower, thus making them much easier to be learn and control.
Can I Lose Weight from Hula Hooping?
Hula hooping is a useful fat-burning cardiovascular activity that can burn up to 100 calories every 10 minutes. It is a low impact exercise that surprisingly burns fat very fast. Additionally, it exerts less stress on the joints while at the same time it is a fun activity.
Do not use hoop if you are pregnant, have spinal injuries, or if your body is not in overall good health.
If you have a health condition, please check with your doctor before using it.
Do not use Weight Hoop within an hour before or after meal.
Over exercising may cause bruises or injuries.
Here is a new health and fitness craze that will remind you of your days out on the playground. Hula Hoops!