The world's #1 for purity. The only source is deep underground in the Netherlands. (as recommended by Dr Mark Sircus author of the book "Transdermal Magnesium Therapy".)
Available in this handy 237ml spray top bottle and replenish with our larger 1.89L bottle
What is Magnesium Oil?
Magnesium oil isn’t actually an “oil” after all, but instead was coined as such due to the high saturation of magnesium chloride in water, which presents itself in an “oil-like” texture.
- #1 most recommended magnesium oil in the world
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin
- Easy application in a convenient spray
- Most efficient method at restoring cellular magnesium levels
- Ultra-pure and highly concentrated
- Approximately 560mg elemental magnesium per tsp
- Available in 8oz (237ml) spray and 64oz (1.89L) Professional size
Where Does Magnesium Oil Come From?
Ancient Minerals ultra pure magnesium oil is extracted from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe, 1600 to 2000 meters deep in the interior of the Earth. Well protected for the last 250 million years, it is the most pure magnesium oil in the world and a mark of purity on every bottle of Ancient Minerals.