OxyRich is a concentrated liquid oxygen supplement designed specifically to increases the levels of oxygen in the bloodstream. Greater oxygen levels creates better body function, increases peak performance, vitality and a greater feeling of wellbeing.
OxyRich provides massive amounts of charged oxygen (125,000 parts per million at manufacture). Taken orally, neat or with an equivalent amount of juice or milk added, or in pure water, it increases the level of oxygen in the bloodstream. Plenty of oxygen helps make everything easier for the body.
- Drug free
- 100% natural ingredients
- pH balanced
Oxygen may be depleted in the body through such factors as:
- Air travel
- Emotional stress
- Physical over-exertion
- Living in a polluted atmosphere
- Inconsistent diet and poor food choices
The symptoms of oxygen deficiency can include:
- Overall body weakness
- Muscle aches
- Feeling ‘flat’ and listless
- Impaired cognitive functions
OxyRich works to:
- Help alleviate fatigue
- Maximise natural mental clarity
- Top up energy levels and;
- Plays a role in evading other deficiencies
Who may find benefit from taking OxyRich? Just about everyone! Especially:
- Air travellers
- Short distance and long haul drivers
- People who have high stress lives and jobs
- Active people of all ages
- People who live, work or play in unhealthy environments
- It’s also a great boost after a night on the grog!
Oxyrich is manufactured using proprietary technology without the use of chemicals, it does not contain any banned substances. At manufacture Oxyrich contains no less than 5% v/v of pure di-atomic oxygen in a base of De-Ionised Grander Living Water and unrefined Atlantic Sea Salt. Oxyrich is pH balanced, therefore safe to use undiluted directly on skin or mucous membranes.
Dosage: A Healthy person would use 25 drops, up to 3 ml. undiluted or in glass of water three times a day. For acute situations use 5ml 3 times a day.
Chemical Description: De-Ionised Water, sodium chloride (unrefined Atlantic Sea Salt) and stabilised diatomic oxygen molecules (O2)
Appearance (liquid): Liquid, non-viscous
Colour (Gardner): no colour, clear
Odor: mild chloride smell
Density (g/cm3): 1.08
Specific Gravity: 1.08
pH: (d25’ C): 7.6-8.2
Flash Point (C): N/A
Solubility: water, alcohol, and all non- petroleum solvents.
Acute Oral Toxicology: None
Dermal Toxicity: None
Inhalation Toxicity: None
Eye Irritation: Full strength, none. No eye injury.
Efficacy Tests conducted
- Aspergillus flavius ATCC 9643
- Aspergillus niger ATCC 16404
- Escherichia coli ATCC 8739
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 ATCC 43985
- Candida albicans ATCC 10231
- Pseudomonas aerguinosa ATCC 15442
- Pseudomonas aerguinosa ATCC 9027
- Salmonella choleraesuis ATCC 10708
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538
Independent Analysis: SGS U.S. Testing Company, Inc., Fairfield, NJ Nelson Laboratories, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT
OxyrichTM is a broad spectrum antimicrobial solution created from water and sodium chloride (Atlantic Sea Salt) in a proprietary manufacturing process.